The voltage measurement signal and the excitation source are all taken from the middle tap of the main winding of the generator. The voltage is 200V, which cannot be connected up to 400V, otherwise it will cause a fire.
2. The two outgoing lines of the external potentiometer cannot be disconnected when the potentiometer is not connected. Otherwise, voltage maintenance will be presented and only 320V voltage can be provided.
3. Do not use 24V battery to magnetize the magnetic field. Use 12V battery instead.
4. When operating 50Hz and 60Hz, pay attention to correct wiring, otherwise the normal operation of the voltage regulator will be affected.
When shutting down the generator set, first cut off the load switch, and then reduce the speed of the prime mover.
6. Pay attention to the joint pin and socket joint, and do not loosen.
7. When the generator does not generate electricity, the reason shall be checked first, such as fuse, wiring, residual magnetic voltage, etc. Do not consciously adjust the voltage regulator of the adjustable potentiometer and magnetization.
8. When the diesel engine is idling, do not adjust the voltage regulator and magnetization.
Turn the potentiometer gradually with a small screwdriver during conditioning. Do not use too much force to cause damage.