Problems needing attention during installation, operation and maintenance of Marine motor:
1. When hoisting and handling Marine motor, attention should be paid to: the hoisting clamps on the generator are only applicable to hoisting the generator (single machine) and cannot be used for hoisting the whole unit, otherwise it may cause personnel injury and equipment damage;
2. It is not allowed to apply force on the Marine motor fan, and it is never allowed to pull out the generator through the fan, otherwise it may cause serious personal injury and equipment damage;
3. Before maintenance, all power supply should be disconnected and all control lines should be cut off to prevent the generator from starting unexpectedly;
4. Must be properly grounded in accordance with local and national electrical regulations;
5. When the Marine motor is in operation, it is always considered to have voltage and be disposed of. Even if the fuse of the regulator is removed, there is residual magnetic voltage at the outlet end of the generator and the wiring end of the regulator.
6. When solvent, cleaner or flammable liquid exists, it must be well ventilated to prevent fire, explosion and health hazards, avoid inhalation of harmful gases, and use appropriate labor protection facilities to avoid personal injury (such as: head, eyes, face, feet, hands, respiratory tract, etc.);
7. The Marine motor shall be protected from rainwater and seawater, so as to prevent rainwater or seawater from entering the generator;
8. In case of failure, due to the protective cover, safety facilities may be removed so that operators can access, operate or test, so special care must be taken!